nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Thursday, August 02, 2007
You suck -)

It hurts so much just thinking of the minor everythings you could have done for me but didnt. I really want to know what happen everyday. I know I can never let go of you, let alone hate you at all.

Lies upon lies
truth hidden in the teeth of lies
deceit aplenty, malingering flows,
earth spinning , only truth i know
that is , till the day i chanced upon u
like i stumbled upon hidden treasure in open fields.
dreamy , innocent and doe eyed,
first thoughts i set unto you

I picture you ,
in every frame i hold, or possess.
I see you ,
in every angle of a square , road and street
Your soul,
ebbed in the deepest parts of my mind , thoughts
Your demure face ,
appearing in my dreams one time too many,
that neither could i trust nor distinguish between dreams and reality.
They say ,
honey darling sweetheart ,
how could i ever compare u to these words of endearment,
for they are mere plain words incomparable to my one true you.

Never once forgot the first touch of your hands.
Warmth and joy flooded my heart.
Simple and sweet gestures never fail to linger in my thoughts.
Wonderful moments were like running on the plains of barley.
Naïve as I am , to think that till death do us part existed.
Fast forward to the present,
Warmth seem to sap out from your hands
I feel so cold , as if in the harshest of winter.
Sweet nothings, tales of lies , are the only truth I hear now.
Plains of barley turned into the sorrows of deep winter ,
I see no boundaries, me standing alone in the snow
Irony and contradicting as it seems,
The one that taught me how to love, taught me how to hate as well….


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:21:00 AM