nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Went for a swim in the afternoon, was feeling so good under the hot afternoon sun. Shall swim more often. heh -)

Then around 3 plus went to watch The Simpsons with Kannan, Roye and Raymond Foo. Very funny show with the spider-pig, spider-pig song still in my mind now. But definitely not worth the money for a 75 minute movie. I would suggest going to cheap place like Princess to watch this show. Laughed throughout the whole thing I guess.

Hmm, maybe later going to the coffeeshop near Kannan's house to slack with Kannan and Roye. But they haven't called so I am guessing it's gonna be very late when they call.

Jaa ne for now. Oh, I still feel as bad as I was for this past week. Don't ask me why because I won't tell you, close friends will know why.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|11:12:00 PM