nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

- I love to stitch, even though many people I do stitching but not many know i actually love it.

- My first ambition was to be a policeman, that was because in my room there is a baton which my father used to have

- I love to cook, but in actual fact i don't really know how to. the only times I actually cook right was in culinary where there are equipments and ingredients provided. I will not be able to cook the same in my own house

- I actually has a little passion in dancing, but have never learnt before and don't have the quality to do that too

- I actually love reading story books. just that i don't have much time for them

- I am more towards the malay side, so if there is ever a racism against malay, I will help them

- My table has not been tidied for years

- I was from the environmental club back in primary four

- I love to sing but my singing ain't that good

- I tend to read horoscope books and calculations whenever I get my hands on newspapers or related books

-Like Samantha, i too miss my dad. I can still picture him in my mind now and theres a picture of him and my mom in my room. 8 years le still can't forget. I really regret not spending enough time with him even though I spent the most time with him in the family.

-Even though I always quarrel with my family, I rely alot on my brother and my mom. Without my mom working her ass off, there will not be me and my brother today, we will be outside working to support ourselves.

-I am a very shy boy, when faced with stranger girls, I normally just remain quiet which leads to people thinking i am anti-social

-I hate myself

-I don't know why i pierced my ear two years back. Just pierced because my friend pierced

-I love e math and a math but I hate statistics, accounting and calculus

-I actually don't have an interest in some stuffs, but just to make people happy i pretend I do

-I am a very gullible person. VERY

-I love monkeys

-I still sleep in the same room with my mom. just cause my house only have two rooms and my brother got one and i don't sleep with him cause his room got no air-con

Anyone want to do just do la. Don't want name people


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|2:22:00 AM