nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Thursday, July 05, 2007
2 July

Had dinner at Simpang Bedok with Sharyl, Apple, Kandis, Daniel Goh, Shawn, Kannan and Din. After eating, we went the hawker centre upstairs to play cards. Played fate game for Kandis and Daniel goh, then we played 55. KB came and meet us, then we continued playing 55. Meanwhile, Kannan, Shawn and KB went missing, and came back with a Sara Lee sponge cake with whipped cream, one big candle and 8 hershey kisses on top. Celebrated Apple's birthday, then they played with the whipped cream. Me and KB were the only two guys who never kena whipped cream, haha. Then went home le

3 July

Like Aloy lee got something against me can, keep shooting me, even threaten me to make me stay back till 4.1, i seriously got do my stuffs back in year two. Not alot but i really did my staff for CRS. He got this impression that i am a slacker can. Dont let me know anyone talk about me behind my back.

4 July

Suppose to have dinner at Simpang Bedok with Shawn, Wesley and Din. In the end they changed to KFC opposite TP. Went there with Zhen Kai, Din, Wesley, Apple and Shawn. Chatted abit and laughed alot. Then went home, sorry guys i suddenly walk off, just emo-ing.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:15:00 AM