nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Woke up at like 7.45 in the morning, went Raffles City to buy donuts from donut factory. Had lotsa fun there, got to know this blogger, Kevin, who goes around Singapore looking for food. AND, I will be in one of the videos in his blog(not sure about this though)! Here's his blog:"theory.isthereason.com". Quite a nice blog actually, talks about interesting stuffs. Ha. Had a jolly good day travelling around, then finally back at TP. Slacked in BSC room a while before leaving.

Was playing game when Apple called around 6 plus pm? Complained to me about her hair and all, then ask me pei her buy stuffs near Hougang mall, so being the good guy that I always am(HAHA), i agreed la. Met Apple at Hougang bus interchange at around 7.30, then walked one big round and reached her destination. Bought her stuffs, then we went to Hougang Mall and shopped(Yes, finally did some shopping)! Bought 4 ear studs. Then bought some apple hair clips for Apple since she wanted it. Then, walked around Hougang Mall, then went to Techno to meet them. At first thought got my ah-ma(s) and Kok Guan and Ryan, but when reached there only got Shawn, Din and Wesley. So just ordered food lo, in the end they three went one corner had minor meeting. So it's like no difference if me and Apple just ate in Hougang instead of meeting them. Then now at home lo.

Mr D is back for me. Somehow, this time seems worse. I even had difficulty breathing when I was washing my face just now. I keep having images of stuffs that I myself imagined. And always have this thinking there's something scary waiting for me. Just scared of this feeling.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|4:20:00 AM