nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Hmm, just came home. Was quite a good, fun and happy day for me. Met my friends from TAS. Nice cake for lunch. Mini soccer. Till after dinner at techno, my guess has finally been confirmed.

Should I be emo-ing now? I think I should, my heart felt like it's been pierced. But, shouldn't I have felt it when I first guessed it? I don't know why only until now then I feel the pain. Why didn't I just commit suicide when I was in year one, so I don't have to face such troublesome stuffs. Or maybe I should have just ran to the road just now like what I have thought of. I shall now heed Althea Jie Jie's advice. Well, in any case, I thank everyone who encouraged me and who have kept me company these few days. Well, my heart still hurts now. I seriously feel like I have alot to say but I just can't think of anything to type out now. Well, until then, till I finally do what I should do.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|10:56:00 PM