nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Saturday, June 02, 2007
28/5
Skipped destination lecture with Wesley, had lunch at Mensa 2 with him, Woon Yah and Gerald. Then after that went to A1 bubble tea with Gerald and Jacqueline. Talked quite a while. All cock stuff.Then went home and took a nap, suppose to wake up 3 hours later, but had a really bad dream. One that I would most never want to think of at this moment. Then evening went to meet Din, Sharyl and Kannan at Techno, had dinner. After eating we went to the coffee shop beside KFC and meet Lou-lin ah ma and Patricia(my Pat khaki)(Pat as in our names ah, not pet ah). Then went home.

31/5
Was finishing up my Business Chinese 600 words compo on 2 favourite parts in China. I did on musical instrument and martial arts. Haha. In the end around evening time then finally completed, had 800 plus words. Not bad, first time writing chinese compo that exceed 500 words. Quite sad while chatting with Althea Jie Jie online, she's leaving soon. Hope to be able to send her off during her departure. And of course hope to be able to go out as a programme comm together before she leaves. Chatted with Althea Jie Jie alot of stuffs, chat till quite happy, haha.
1/6
Suppose to wake up at 8, but woke up at around 6 plus instead. Think i subconsciously got worried about my mom. Just when I open my eyes, I hear the main door close shut, meaning my mom has left for Malaysia. Hope she's fine over there. Quite happy today, at least I know I never spend today doing nothing.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|2:26:00 AM