nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Monday, June 18, 2007
11 Jun
Went fishing with Janson, Kenny and Alan at Changi beach in the midnight. Bought nasi lemak for supper, while we were waiting for fishes to get hooked, we had the delicious nasi lemak. Waited till like 3 plus, only caught one small catfish, then got one time fishing line break. We even found a floating soccer ball, they were like omg it's a head. Turned out to be a soccer ball HAHA. After awhile, wedecided to switch location. This time, we went to another side of Changi beach. Reached then prepared everything. While waiting, I actually fell asleep by the roadside, can't imagine how I fell asleep with all the cars zooming past. I woke up around 5 plus, found everyone gone. Before long, got call came. Quite obvious they were playing prank on me, so I just waited there till they come out. Then went home le.
Woke up around afternoon, went to Donut Factory to buy donuts, had subway for dinner. Then went to TM to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3: To the World's End. Very nice movie. Funny too. Love the monkey lots. my favourite animal, too bad can't have one. Then went home.
14 Jun
Went to town with my brother walk around. Then went techno meet Din, Shawn, Keagan and his gf to have dinner. After that met Kannan and Roy to go to Lulu house. We slacked there the whole night, watched horror movie at her house, drank alcohol(super diluted you can't taste anything one) and did silly stuffs at Macdonald's. Then went home taking first bus.
15 Jun
Went TP, go gym. Met Gerald, Bryan, Fuad and Keagan at badminton court, then had subway cookies for lunch. Then went home. Got this construction in my brother's room recently, don't know why he must renovate his room when all the other areas in the house is still the same, all his stuffs are around the house, so irritating, blocking the way and all.
16 Jun
Supposed to go do community service, but someone cancel. Haha. Nvm, give me chance to sleep more since I slept at like 4 plus am the day before. Miraculously, I slept through the noise coming from the renovation till around 3 plus pm. Then slacked at home whole day. Met Kannan, Din and Shawn at Changi Airport. Slacked through the night there, around 5 plus am went to meet the LOM people. Saw Xuan and Samantha, sent them off. Samantha damn dao, from the time she reached she never even talk to me, msg also don't bother to reply (DAO KIA!!!). Then had breakfast at T2 staff canteen. Went home, almost had no keys to go home, my keys dropped on the bus. Luckily the uncle who sat beside me saw it and told Din and Shawn about it. They two good guys, dropped the next stop and walk back just to pass me the keys -). Then went home and sleep.
17 Jun
At night, went to Ikea with my brother, first time there, damn big can. Seriously can lose the way there de. Saw alot of nice stuffs. Too bad i am not in need for them. Then went home.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|2:45:00 AM