nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Monday, March 12, 2007
Seriously, there are just some things in life which makes you pissed no matter what you never did or knew.

First up, I want to thank god for giving me such a good brother. Always blaming me for slow internet speed and saying I am downloading stuffs when I am not.

Second, I want to thank god again for giving me such a good mom. For always siding my brother and adding to my already-so-bothering problems.

Third, I want to thank god again and again for making me such a person. For having such a good temper where I can endure for so long despite occassional repeatings of the same problem again and again from my oh-so-good brother and mom.

Lastly, I want to thank my brother for always using money to threaten me, knowing I have to depend on them financially. Makes me want to thrive harder, or maybe just quit school and start working to show them I am not financially dependant on them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a fairly tiring day, actually did nothing at home the whole day. Evening went to swim with Janson at Tampines Safra. Saw Kenny working there as a lifeguard as usual. Then play game until now. Too tired to carry on the argument with the two financial providers, just keep quiet. Haha.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|11:46:00 PM