nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Thursday, February 01, 2007
ok. if i post dis now. it will realli b one month one post. kinda ignoring my blog now. oways come to my blog but nv go n bother how it goes. hmm.

I miss harry! i m goin to miss tas and de htb frens i got to noe there. no more disturbin ppl early in de morning. no more pressing of hair buns during operation. no more extra large sizes of left over food. no more singing sessions in de kitchen. i oready miss chef phua n chef joyce. hope i can still c em in tp wen i go back. but definitely cant c de htb students le. mus cherish dis last 2 weeks. y is chef low still in tas. boo. =(.

I will b goin to miss jan carlo. bathu. n everyone at tos if i m goin to quit. damn. its so hard to quit nw. especially wif de tempting food waitin for me everydae. bleahz. haha.

f&b sentosa gathering was fun. altho i din dance at all. haha. n din drink much. i ate alot! haha. n i tink everyone enjoyed themselves. well. a pre-farewell party for harry i guess. heard he cried dat dae. but i din c. haix. such a nice guy. nv ever gonna c him again. well. unless i go to phillipines.

yup. mondae htm east guys gathering at bedok 85 was quite relaxing. at least made me luff thru out n took my troubles away. saw ming zheng workin there. haha. long time no c. dis yr kip seeing old frens. how well those memories r. well. move on boi. haha. ok lames. =.=

yup. theres dis knot in my heart dat i cant seem to untie. feeling very uneasy and hv been thinkin very much these few daes.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|10:26:00 PM