nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Finally, exams are over. But now i dread supplementary paper for Club, resort & spa. Studied almost to two and a half days for it, even at the expense of forsaking my marketing paper. But in the end turn out not well, I don't want to take a supplementary paper every semester! This is so killing me. What's more, this semester will be working for IMF. Where got time for me to study for supplementary paper. So, if I fail my supplementary paper, I will have to retake the subject next year. So I have to go back to TAS next year. Freaking shit. Just for one subject. That is just not cool at all. And i will exceed the maximum cu allowed to take for one semester. Then my subjects will have to shift to the next semester and just keep shifting till I have one more semester than others! Oh my god! Please just let me pass my paper please.

Anyway, yesterday after our paper, I went to have KFC with my 1H07 classmates, Jaren, Jimson, Shi Hui, Sheryl, Chaplin, Candice and also Shi Hui's boyfriend, Gavin. Got to lose all that I ate yesterday ready. But only after the IMF period, I don't want to tire myself by not sleeping and still exercising. That's hardcore! Yup. Than we went to TP bus stop to meet Charlene, Charmaine and Pei Zhen. Pei Zhen took the bus with us for one stop and went down the bus, claiming it was faster to walk to the Tampines West CC frm that stop instead of the TP bus stop. Haha. Hope she realised that she was wrong, haha. Hmm. Then we went to shop at TM, just walk around lohx. Then after that we went to Century Square to look for suitable movie timings since GV at TM got no nice timings. Saw Dennis, Ivan and Diana. Then saw Ridhwan and Chap. Haha, It just makes my day to see so many friends coincidentally in a day. Yup. Then we bought the tickets for The Devil Wears Prada for 3pm de movie. Hmm. Very nice la. I think la. Shows the meaning and purpose of life de. Yup. Must watch la. Haha. Then went home le lohx.

NO SUPPLEMENTARY PAPER PLEASE


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:20:00 PM