nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
yo everyone. haven slept for 34 hrs up till nw. went to wesley hse for BBQ (excuse me, it's jalan kampong chantek, binjai crest!). so we walked a freakin 15 minutes inside this whole area lookin for wesley's hse. ya. so reached. n lisi n gang oready started BBQ-ing. ya ok. so wen we reached. we basically jus started eatin. i noe it's realli bad. dat's de reason y i went to help em out a lil. . ya so onli ate a lil wif grace, dennis, diana, sally n jing min. after dat jus slacked ard. den we went to the play room to play wif........ balls of cos. oo. wesley's cousin hit us wif de balls real hard. especially if he goes just behind u n smack it into ur back. i tink sally feels it n dats y tried to tok to him abt it. as for me. i dun care. like it even hurts me.

k. gradually ppl started leavin. first was lisi she left ard 6 plus, somethin impt at hm.den my jun jun jie jie. she left ard 8 plus i tink. den me, dennis, wesley, grace, carine, ayuni, clarice, sally n diana played basketball. whaha. den after dat jing ming, si min, ayuni n sally left. left me, dennis, wesley, wenny, grace, clarice, carine, nicole n diana. we went to the study room. N PLAYED MAHJONG!!! since onli 4 can play. de others jus chatted n played "Zong Ji Mi Ma". yup. jus lidat lo. played mahjong till ard 4 plus. den everyone started to feel tired. n gradually everyone slept except for me la! i cant slp at all. was occupied wif stuffs la. haix. EMO!""@!$##$%^.

yup so morning woke up ate mcdonald sausage mcmuffin wif egg. den share cab wif wenny n dennis. reach hm at ard 7.45-8 lidat. cant slp cos hv to go grandpa hse hrs later. so jus on de comp n did wadever shyt i cld to kip myself entertained. so went to grandpa hse at beach rd. den went to chinatown to shop wif my mom n my aunts n my grandma. ya. was so tiring. but well i got a new polo tee and a new shoe w/o havin to pay for them. haha. it pays to sacrifice my slp jus for dis. well. up till nw. nv slp yet. n i dun plan on slpin YET. dis time will depend on some terrastrial factors.


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|11:54:00 PM