nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Thursday, August 24, 2006

Love

Alright, as promised, I shall post about something that I have asked Diana to look at from my blog. Hmm, let's see, "LOVE", so what does everyone think it is? In my opinion, love is a feeling that gradually develops in your heart towards someone or something over a period of interaction with him/her/it. Slowly, this feeling will be overpowering your desire to control it and eventually, you are "forced" to "show" this feeling to that person/thing. Yup, that's what I think.

Now, let's talk about relationships at my age. Basically, after all of my experiences from myself and of course from all those great people who have shared their problems with me, I kinda think that people of my age are just not really ready for serious relationships, as in those mature relationships you understand? Do not ask me to explain a mature relationship, because I do not know, like i just said, people of my age are not ready for serious relationships! That includes me as well! Of course there may be exceptions as well. Well, of course la, just look around and you may have noticed some couples who are very "mature" but they are actually my age! But then again, some are actually not, and they are not even my age, much much older! Okay, maybe not that much, I just realised the last two sentence are all crap. Like DUH! Haha. Okay, I actually forget what I wanted to blog two days ago, so heed my advice, believe me, when you want to blog about something, do not, I repeat, DO NOT wait for other days when you feel like it then you blog, otherwise there is a high chance you will forget what you wanted to blog!

Alright, if i managed to recall what I wanted to continue from the top, I will edit this post, stay tuned (to Mr.Brown show), (welcome to Singapore).



So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|2:44:00 PM