nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Sunday, May 21, 2006
1. How does the world see me?:
I'll be loving you forever - Westlife ( so everyone loves me forever?)

2. Will I have a happy life?:
Papercut - Linkin Park (erm. i tink its kinda sad?)

3. What do my friends really think of me?:
Tell Laura I love her - Ricky Nelson (err. dat i tell de girl i like her? wtf?)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?:
Ci Ji - 2moro (ok so dis is a mix song. wad has it got to do wif ppl goin after me)

5. How can I make myself happy?:
Collide - Howie Day (by colliding wif ppl often? haha)

6. What should I do with my life?:
bu xiang zhang da - SHE (dun grow up can le)

7. Will I ever have children?:
Shuo Yi - Sylvester Sim (i suppose so? since dis is a love song)

8. What is some good advice for me?:
Senorita - Justin Timberlake (dun understand dis song)

9. How will you be remembered?:
yi ran shi peng you - Yu Heng (by bein a gd fren)

10. What is my signature dancing song?:
Chi Qing - Luo Zhi Xiang (oops. so i dance de nicest to a love song huh)

11. What do I think my current theme song is?:
Yi Lei - Jay Zhou (i dun even hv any memory of havin dis song)

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
cao cao - Lin Jun Jie (oo. so dis is de image i portray)

13. What song will play at my funeral?:
xiao chou yu - Luo Zhi Xiang (DIAO)

14. What type of men/women do you like?:
zui ai ni de ren shi wo - Huang Pin Yuan (no link)

15. What is my day going to be like?:
duan le de xuan - Jay Zhou (haix. goin to b broken. so its a bad dae ahead)


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|1:54:00 AM