nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Monday, March 13, 2006
ytd went to toa payoh jus for LAN.. haiz.. go so far.. zzz.. den met all de team members.. had lunch n dinner there.. joke alot.. luff alot ytd.. but still cant quench my thirst for more laughter.. n cant bring out de fun in me.. cos i noe i nid somethin else.. den after dat at 1 plus am my cousin called me for supper.. so he n his fren waited under my blk for half an hr for me to finish my cs match.. den he drove us to sempang bedok for supper! wee.. i had a plain n an egg prata wif teh tarik.. de prata there average ba.. de teh tarik was nice.. den my cousin wanted to try de murtabak so he ordered one.. sayin all of us share it.. in de end turn out de price is de same as other shops outside but de size is double.. we had difficulty finishing it man.. hahaha.. realli very big.. too bad i dun hv my fone other wise cfm got pic.. ya la.. actualli dis posting damn random.. nothin to post ma...

fuck sizzler man.. i dun hv any dae of work dis week even tho i gave my schedule long ago.. stupid managers nv even call me to tell me anythin.. n nv even return my call even tho they promised to.. zzz.. dunno whether i m workin anot.. no money la cb...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|3:12:00 PM