nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Saturday, March 25, 2006
TAGGED!!

Instructions:

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 4 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying that they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

My Perfect Girl Goes...:

1. have to be chatty.. cos i can b boring at times

2. dun whine too much.. but i guess if alot i oso wun mind.. it actualli sounds cute

3. trust n understand me.. adapt to me well

4. love me onli..


5. cute

6. looks ez to bully but actualli nt

7. mus b holy.. mus b innocent.. mus b high.. LOL

8. smarter den me can liao.. very ez one.. quite obvious

wahaha.. describe someone u realli like? oops.. oo.. rainie yang chen ling oso can.. wahaha..


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|7:51:00 PM