nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Finally exams are over.. Went to town with jaren, joyce, pam, candice, shi hui for Chap's present yesterdae.. Shop for so long before we finally decided on something.. than we went to cineleisure for k-box.. candice went to meet her friends.. i swear i am never going to go to k-box on friday nights ever again.. it's so freaking expensive.. but anyway.. since it's after all our exams so never mind la.. we sneaked KFC and BK meals inside.. haha.. successful!!! i didn't manage to sing alot of songs.. only sang along with others when they sing.. don't quite like to sing using a mike.. my voice totally become different everytime.. don't know why.. just like my brother's friend talk to me on the phone.. thought since when my brother got a sister.. kns.. hear my voice thought girl.. wth.. than we went home at 10.30.. went to slack with my brothers.. hui ying and janson.. finally the Mac near my house is 24HRS.. haha.. did some lame things which are in hui ying's phone now.. haha.. me and my Zachary stuffs...

Recently quite EMO sia.. dunno y.. haiz.. i seriously tink y m i treated dis way by u.. hv been helpin alot frens solve their probs.. but my own prob i cant do anythin.. wth.. life is so boring.. i dunno wad to do or how to do to tell u.. to approach u.. to impress u.. guess i just stick to my games n swimming till i m enlightened? LOVE IS THE BIGGEST VULGARITY I'VE LEARNT IN LIFE?


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|3:57:00 PM