nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Sunday, January 01, 2006
ok.. now i shall start my gdbye msg.. haha.. 2005 is like a yr where i experienced ups n dwns like every other yr la.. but its de yr where most of them happens.. i kinda started workin.. i met alot of frens.. i experience some difficulties.. i realise alot of tings.. ya.. they r all part of my life.. god plan dis for me.. so i accept dis wholeheartedly.. no regrets.. i dun wanna regret anythin dat i hv done...

i wanna thanx 4F for givin me dat 1 yr of jokes n fun.. n of cos Mr Teo for bein such a gd teacher.. oways mixing ard wif my cls.. even joining in b'dae bashes.. n bein part of our cls soccer team.. he's like an angel in our life.. oways motivating us to move on.. christopher n meldon for sittin beside me.. oways singing song n makin ridiculous tings.. balloon III rox.. den i wanna thank lulu n kannan for bein my best frens in cls.. i wanna thank pauline for dat superb 2 months we shared.. i wanna thank everyone at ETP, WWW, Joaquim, Bugis Sakae for teachin me evrythin dat i hv known.. my mom for bein so naggy oways.. for givin me headaches everytime.. dats wad make me grow rite.. my slackin frens who oways joke ard n make me luff till stomach pain.. n my current cls mates who make my dae in sch complete.. oo.. thanx to shi hui.. now i shall thank almost everyone i noe.. i wanna thank janson for bein my best fren since pri 4.. oways slackin wif me near our hse.. inviting onli me as his fren to his hse warming.. i wanna thank firdaus hafiz meldon viky for oways making me luff n slackin wif me i de nite.. i wanna thank kannan roy hafiz raymond jordan azri another azri hafiz's brother fahmi for spending new yr eve wif me playin soccer.. i wanna thank SHI HUI malty pammy joycey jaren pei zhen chap candice for goin out wif me after sch.. i wanna thank my cousins who oways spend de festive seasons wif me jus becos i dun hv frens to go out wif.. haha...

=( bye bye 2005.. =) hello 2006.. hope u r a gd fren to me.. or else i will die.. haha...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|11:30:00 PM