nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
dis 2 weeks were bad bad weeks.. i cried to Tiffy on saturdae.. rite after i had a fight wif my mom.. first time i fought wif her.. was realli pathetic.. Tiffy oso dunno wad to do.. jus laid dwn on my legs n not doin anythin.. dat was de laz time i ever got close wif Tiffy.. cos de dae after de bitch took him back to my grandma hse...

went to c my grandpa in Changi Hospital todae.. he's in a realli bad state.. almost cried wen i saw him.. my eyes were oready watery.. but i held back.. quarreled wif dat bitch rite outside de wards.. her words oways make ppl so pissed off.. jus wen my anger simmer dwn abit.. so jus quarrel lohz.. untill my uncle pull me around de corner.. away frm each other sight...

den went to east point to eat sakae sushi wif my brother n cousin.. i had chicken katsu don n soft shell crab handroll n salmon skin gunkan sushi n a piece of fried salmon...

den now at hm.. jus quarreled wif my mom again.. surprisingly how she can act so well.. how she can change de facts to her advantage.. how she can change her emotion jus so suddenly.. -finger to you- demanding an apology when you r at fault.. no f-kin way bitch.. i rather starve n wash my own clothes.. cant let such ting be ur custom.. can happen now means can happen next time...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|11:46:00 PM