nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Monday, January 02, 2006
31 Dec 2005
got woken up by my mom tellin me i hv a fone call at 11 plus am.. damn tired lo.. turn out to be kannan.. ask me got any plans for new yr not.. actualli plan to look for lulu at her hse.. but den i dun wan.. dun wanna disturb ppl spend holidae wif family.. n kannan's reason is jus too embaressing to sae out.. so i suggested soccer.. den we started brainstorming out all de ppl we can call.. so call call call.. turn out hafiz frens oso playin.. so we got raymond jordan roy.. den met them at Gongshang Pri de street soccer court there.. got azri another azri hafiz hafiz's brother n fahmi.. so we play.. kanna thrash which is obviously la.. haha.. den we play halfway rain heavily.. but we continue to play.. since oready wet ma.. dat was de nicest part.. damn fun.. running in de rain n shooting a ball on a wet ground.. n sliding our body across de court.. feeling de cold water on our skin.. haha.. den met hui ying at tampines interchange.. wen to hv dinner wif her n kannan near kannan hse.. den went hm wif hui ying...

1 Jan 2006
my aunt n her family came to a muslim coffeeshop near my hse to hv breakfast.. so me n my mom joined them.. i had 2 egg pratas.. den after dat her husband send us to their hse in sengkang by car.. den we took de bus to woodlands to another aunt's hse.. we planned to meet there instead of goin grandma hse.. met another aunt at woodlands interchange.. den went to de aunt's hse le.. played mahjong wif my cousins.. surprised dat they noe how to.. de oldest onli sec 1 dis new yr.. den as we play.. more uncle n aunt came.. more cousins came n they got curious.. in de end de even my pri 4 cousin learn how to play.. omigosh.. haha.. ok.. throughout de whole dae of playin i onli won twice.. n dat was de last 2 matches we played.. so sian rite.. happiness oways come at de end for me.. hope its oso lidat for other areas of my life too.. den took my uncle's car back to tampines le.. actualli planned to stay there.. but feel very sian so came back to tampines.. den went to slack wif janson.. feel damn headache becos of dat somethin i was not suppose to do which i did again.. yup.. den now blogging lo.. tink later havin cs match wif janson they all.. so saddening.. i wish i could tok to u more.. but slpin is gd for u so nvm...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|1:51:00 AM