nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
yoz everyone.. hi...

I was jus thinkin deep abt de recent tings dats happening to me.. haha.. so emo rite.. dun luff at me k.. haha.. ya.. as some of u noe i was recently obsess wif someone.. yeap.. its u.. haha.. den i jus tink dat even time is not enuff for me to progress wif u.. i jus hope dat my feelings r reciprocated.. ya.. cos i m not in a teeny weeny bit sure abt u.. haiya.. realli very emo sia.. nvm.. since i start shall continue.. haha.. (-.-#).. i jus wan u to noe dat u r special in my life.. nv like b4.. n i promise i will marry u if i ever get de chance.. like wad u wanna do.. i promise jus like de promise.. it will happen unless de sun rise frm west n people rise frm de dead if i ever get de chance.. i will b workin hard frm now on.. no more ASB.. haha.. aiya.. kinda dunno wad i tokin le.. nvm.. jus kip continue.. jus hope dat blur face will c dis.. dis statement of mine.. n pls believe me.. n hope there's someone up there blessing me.. -hopes- *blessed*..


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|10:35:00 PM