nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Friday, December 23, 2005
Argh.. y cant my mom jus shut up.. sometimes she jus tok too much wen ppl r frustrated.. n wen she's frustrated me n my bro r suppose to b there to listen to her problems n let her scold.. i hv my own problems n rite now i m tryin my best to study POM n there she is nag nag nag.. seriously headache.. complain here complain there.. like its my problem i m born into dis family.. everythin oso my fault.. like wtf la.. ccb.. seriously headache.. cant continue studyin le.. or rather cant start cos i haven even start studying yet.. i gettin serious headache becos of her naggings.. small tings oso wan nag.. fuck la.. oready told her i got headache cos dunno where to study for POM n where to start.. she still nag nag nag like some piece of shit.. fuck la.. now i jus gonna read thru de whoe fuckin bk n go to slp.. fuck everyone...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:25:00 AM