nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Saturday, November 05, 2005
1st Nov
went downtown east wif my aunt uncle n 2 cousins.. went to de downtown east chalet there to hv a swim.. quite nice.. next time i m gonna go swimmin.. can train my stamina.. can oso excercise too.. den after swimmin we went to eat.. i miss de malay food so much dat i hv to eat it.. cos last time everytime work wild wild wet oso eat there one.. den after dat stayed up quite late.. den ard 2 plus am went to hv supper wif janson.. den went his hse slp.. if not i will be lonely at hm...
2nd Nov
todae afternoon went to eat sakae sushi buffet wif lulu lydia n her lao gong n babie too.. very full la.. haha.. den went hm.. ard 7 plus went to my aunt hse.. had a bowl of fishball veggie soup.. damn nice.. de soups my aunt cook is oways so nice.. den i stayed at her hse...
3rd Nov
woke up at 10 plus am.. den kept playin magic card wif my cousin.. den after dat play his computer.. was suppose to go play basketball wif my 2 cousins n their frens de.. but den my brother came back frm overseas le.. n he n my another 2 cousin goin to watch movie.. so they jio me go oso.. we watch Sky High.. damn cool sia.. cool movie.. everyone mus watch.. but its actualli a kids show.. cos wen i go there all i c is small kids.. onli a few ppl my age.. but damn cool la.. damn funny oso.. den after dat had BK for dinner.. one of my cousin went hm.. another one came to my hse.. den he stay at my hse...
4th Nov
went to work.. shld be my last dae at joaquim.. knew alot of new ppl.. suddenly alot of newcomers.. wa.. den now at hm lo.. doin nothin...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:41:00 AM