nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Sunday, October 09, 2005
last nite went bugis one small restaurant to celebrate kannan b'dae.. he treated me cos its suppose to b my b'dae present.. oo.. den i share his present wif lulu n roy.. i dunno wad is it.. but its a small metal ting.. tink can put small fotos inside de.. i ate roast chicken (western type one).. den got salad n vege soup n dessert.. i giv de salad to lulu cos i obviously dun like vege.. but de vege soup was nice.. muahahaha.. n de dessert was godly.. i was one of de last few to finish de food cos de chicken was realli diff to cut up...

den there were onli 8 ppl.. one malay guy din eat cos its not a halal restaurant.. means theres me lulu roy n other 4 all kannan frens.. lucky.. i expected there to be alot of kannan fren den me lulu n roy will b so lonely.. haha.. zi pi...

we finish everythin at ard 9.30.. den they wanted to go a pub n hv a drink n watch soccer.. so we walk ard dat area.. after walkin a while they decided to go other place.. so we were standin outside a hotel decidin where to go.. kannan hse? tampines pavilion? east coast park? in de end they decided to go east coast park.. me n lulu din go.. cos lulu hv to b hm early.. i got appointment wif jolin at 11.30pm...

so me n lulu took de mrt hm.. reach hm at abt 11pm.. den watch tv lo.. got jolin ma.. haha.. thanx pam for tellin me got her on tv.. if not i dunno...

ya dats all.. ya.. n lulu giv me an adidas perfume last nite for my b'dae present.. wahaha.. my first n onli b'dae present dis yr.. thanx ah...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:08:00 PM