nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Saturday, October 29, 2005
27th Oct
went to town wif joyce, pam, jaren n jimson.. went to cineleisure to watch transporter 2.. we were too early so we jus bot de tickets n we went to Heeren n Taka to spend de time away.. movie started at 5.35pm.. de seats were so comfy.. haha.. nv been there to watch movie b4.. so sua ku.. lol.. de movie was so nice.. full of action.. den after dat pam went hm cos her mom got cook dinner.. den we went to Heeren to eat Sakae sushi.. i ate teriyaki chicken don n fried tofu n ocha.. was quite nice.. den we walked de whole stretch to Plaza Sing.. went there to walk walk.. den joyce bot a top frm Espirit.. den after dat we jus walk ard dat place.. lookin at interesting tings such as Condomi (its a cute condom plushie.. haha)... den we went hm lo.. i went Simei to meet hafiz, firdaus n meldon.. cos its hafiz b'dae so we had our normal slackin ard dat area.. went hm at ard 11...
28th Oct
todae went to eat Sakae sushi buffet wif my brother.. was so full.. now i hv phobia of sushi.. den after dat met janson at 5 at pavilion.. went to play a rd of warcraft.. den after coincidentally met gifford n eugene there.. watch them play a while.. den me n janson took MRT n went all de way to Ang Mo Kio to meet a buyer who's goin to buy a KO account frm janson.. suppose to meet at 9pm.. den me n janson went ard dat area to search for a lanshop.. cos we nid a computer wif net to show de buyer de account.. feel so sua ku.. cos totally unfamiliar wif de place.. i nv even been to Ang Mo Kio b4.. but nvm.. cos todae saw alot of chio bu ard my age.. actualli not la.. is 1 or 2 yrs older den me those kind.. but i dun care.. suits me.. wahaha.. didnt noe dat area got so many chio bu.. but in de end de buyer didnt come.. f-uped malaysian.. waste our time.. den we took bus 22 all de way back to tampines.. now at hm lo.. goin to play game.. n my mom jus told me dat for de period of 1st to 11th Nov she n my bro will both be out(means not at hm).. meanin de hse is totally under my control for dat 10 or 11 daes.. cos my mom goin Taiwan.. n my bro goin Malaysia for first few daes.. den next few daes goin sailin wif his navy ship.. woohoo.. freedom!!!


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:02:00 AM