nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
haiz.. its been 3 daes since i last blog.. so sry to peeps who come my blog to read.. wahaha.. anyway all my postings r so borin...

todae is national dae n i m at hm for de whole dae doin projects!!! haiz.. kip seein ppl go online n offline.. went shopping for hse items wif my mom in de afternoon.. feel so auntie todae.. wahaha.. den went hm riding bike wif whole load of tings hanging frm both sides.. was quite diff to ride tho..

den went hm n did TTB project.. wahaha.. finally one more project goin to end le.. powerpoint left 4 slides den complete le.. tmr go sch den discuss wif my grp.. so stressed up...

n it was nice for chap to invite me to watch fireworks wif him n candice at marina.. but i decided not to b too bright todae.. haha.. enjoy urselves!!!

den ard 7 plus de fireworks at tampines area started.. sadded.. frm my hse onli can c those higher lights.. so in de end i onli saw 5 pathetic small yellow lights.. wahaha.. but its sufficient.. at least i can sae i saw de fireworks dis yr.. maybe goin to marina wif my cls dis sundae.. but everyone sure dun wanna go one.. everytime like dis.. haiz.. nvm.. maybe can go wif lulu.. will b so fun.. wahaha...


So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|11:14:00 PM