nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05
Tuesday, July 26, 2005





wahaha.. todae wore full formal clothes to sch for communication skills oral presentation.. I onli got a C+ for it.. so sad la.. but nvm.. was quite happi cos took alot of fotos.. i was actin cute in dis first n last pic there.. den there's de actin "beng" in de second n fourth one.. den de third one is jus take foto wif my gd fren lohz.. ya.. so fun todae.. almost lost my silver tie, my keys n my IC.. LOL...

I m very high todae.. dunno y i kip actin gay dis few daes oso.. but i m not gay pls.. i noe i shld feel sad.. but instead my mood is gettin better n better.. i dunno y dis is happenin to me.. maybe its a reverse psychological method i m tryin to get myself into.. i jus dunno...

D+ doesnt mean de end of de dae.. i will oways b there for u.. take care.. miss u...



So Sick Of Love Song,So Tired Of Tears|12:52:00 AM